Code Signing - Export a Certificate
In the same browser you installed the certificate to, click on Internet Options, the Content tab, and then Certificates.
- Click on the Personal tab and click on the certificate you installed, and then Export.
- A new window will pop up for the Certificate Export Wizard. Click Next to continue, then select ‘Yes, export the private key’ and click Next.
- Select ‘Personal Information Exchange – PKCS #12 (.PFX)’, ‘Include all certificates in the certification path if possible’ and then click Next.
- You will be prompted for a password. Enter one here, then click Next.
- Enter a file name and destination. Click Next to continue, and then Finish to complete the Certificate Export Wizard.
Your certificate should now be available in the destination directory you selected in the last step of the wizard as a .pfx file.
Get code signing certificates for just $178/yearBuy Now