St. George, Utah & Lehi, Utah
Please email a résumé.
Business Validation (Full-time)
Description: DigiCert is one of the largest and fastest growing Certificate Authorities in the world. We issue digital certificates that are used to secure websites with SSL/TLS encryption. Our growing roster of over 70,000 customers includes world-famous brands like Sony, Wikipedia, Yahoo!, AT&T, and BMW. In 2011 alone, we were awarded the Inc. 500|5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Utah Best of State, Utah 100, UV50, Best Companies to Work For, and the Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility. Come be a part of an innovative business with exceptional growth and opportunity!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Report to Vice President of Support and Validation.
- Research customer organizations and verify organization contact details online.
- Answer pre-sales and customer inquiries via phone, email, and live chat.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities::
- You are comfortable working on a computer on a daily basis.
- You are extremely comfortable searching for information online.
- You are detail-oriented.
- You are self-motivated, manage your time well, and get things done.
- You don't need much handholding or supervision to be productive.
- You are a quick learner. We want someone to hit the ground running.
- You work well with others, regardless of their position of authority.
- You are outgoing yet highly analytical.
As one of the fastest growing companies in Utah County, DigiCert provides a fun, casual, and flexible environment. Additionally, we offer extremely competitive compensation and provide generous medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits, along with a 401(k) plan with employer match and a flexible spending plan. We also think you’ll enjoy our fully stocked break room, company trip and quarterly activities just to name a few of the many perks.