Please email a résumé.
Great programmers and great companies deserve each other. You are an awesome programmer. DigiCert is an amazing company – one of the fastest growing companies in Utah, with fantastic employees and job satisfaction that is through the roof. Shouldn’t we be together?
- Back-end web programming skills. Your PHP and MySQL are off the charts
- Security focus. You write code that is secure and have security at the forefront of your mind in all your programming
- Debugging and troubleshooting. You can quickly track down problems, you write code that is easy to maintain, and you understand the importance of efficient code
- Motivated. You don’t need a lot of hand-holding or prodding. You hear about a project, and ideas start popping into your head to the point that you can’t wait to start programming it
- Nice guy or gal. You are fun to be with personally, and you are great to work with
- You have 5+ years relevant experience
- You have a BS (strongly preferred)
About You (optional):
- You write clean, standards-based HTML and CSS
- You are familiar with version control systems
- You have broad language experience – while we focus a lot on PHP, most of our developers have experience with quite a few other languages
- We value individuals. We have built our reputation on excellent customer support, and we know that the only way our employees will take care of our customers is if we take care of our employees
- We value our company culture and atmosphere. We want people who come to work happy, work hard, and go home and have a well-adjusted life outside of work
- We believe in security. We are a security company, and we believe that a secure Web is better for everyone
- Fully-stocked kitchen. Like, REALLY fully stocked. Fridges and cupboards full of food and drinks
- DigiTrips – Employees get an extra week of time off and a vacation bonus. You only get the time and the money if you use it to go somewhere awesome. (Don’t worry, we let you define “awesome.”)
- Disneyland Christmas. The first weekend in December, we like to head down to Anaheim with our families and have our company Christmas party at the Happiest Place on Earth
- Medical and dental insurance (company pays 80% of the premiums)
- Life insurance and short- and long-term disability insurance (company pays 100% of the premiums)
- 401(k) plan with 100% employer match up to 3.5% of salary
- It’s just a great place to work. It’s like Olive Garden – “When you’re here, you’re family” – except the food is better
- Oh yeah, and we pay really well, too!