Technical Support Engineer
- Technical Support Engineer
- St. George, UT
- Spanish Speaking (Required)
- $45K plus benefits
DigiCert is one of the largest and fastest growing Certificate Authorities in the world. We issue digital certificates that are used to secure websites with SSL/TLS encryption. Don’t have a clue what that means? That’s ok! We’ll teach you everything you need to know about SSL.
Our growing roster of customers includes world-famous brands like Sony, Wikipedia, Yahoo!, AT&T, BMW and many more. DigiCert has received numerous awards over the years including Best Companies to Work For, Inc. 500|5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Utah Best of State, Utah 100, UV50 and the Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility. Come be a part of an innovative business with exceptional growth and opportunity!
- Spanish Speaking (Required)
- Working towards or completed Computer Science or IT related degree
- Technical Support
- Comfortable with command-line
- Problem Solving and Call Resolution
- Phone Experience
- Written Communication (Type 70+ WPM)
- Online Research
- Hands-on Server Experience
- Goal Oriented
- OpenSSL and Wireshark
- Read and Understand KB Articles
- Business Knowledge
- Quick Learner
- Common Sense
- Pursuing Continued Education
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
You will work closely with a team of Technical Support Engineers and Support Managers to effectively and efficiently achieve team goals. In doing so, your daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responding to phones, chats and emails
- Confirm authority and authenticity of SSL certificate requests
- Answer broad range of customer inquiries
- Support SSL installation, server specific errors and DNS configuration across multiple server platforms
- Follow-up with existing customers via phone and email
- Report proprietary system inconsistencies (bugs)
- Research organization details using third-party databases
- Provide world-class, industry-leading customer service and support to all customers
Shifts and Availability:
We are now hiring for night-shift. 2AM-10AM, 11PM-7AM
Benefits and Compensation:
As one of the fastest growing companies in Utah, DigiCert provides a fun, casual, and flexible work environment. Additionally, we offer extremely competitive compensation and provide generous medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits, along with a 401(k) plan with employer match and a flexible spending plan.
Starting Salary for a Technical Support Engineer is approximately $45K annually plus benefits contingent on experience.
How to Apply:
Please submit your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DigiCert has been recognized across the world as one of the greatest companies to work for. As you can imagine, we receive countless résumés from all walks of life. Our hiring process is such that we can’t interview all applicants. Please keep in mind that your resumé will be reviewed by a committee who will determine whether or not your education and work history will prove sufficient for an interview.