On 22 September 2019 from 06:30 to 08:30 UTC, we will perform routine server maintenance, affecting your access to our service and its functionality.
What You Need to Know During the maintenance window and until the maintenance is completed:
- You may get logged out of your CertCentral or Website Security partner accounts (including UI and API implementations).
- Your access to those accounts may be limited or non-existent.
- You may be unable to process, check or cancel orders.
- Your customers and you may be unable to perform certificate lifecycle actions, like renewal, reissuance, replacement, revocation, etc.
- Automated API tasks may experience interruptions.
During the maintenance window, these services should function without disruption:
- Issued and active certificates
- Our trusted seals
- CRL and OCSP
- Suspend API-automated tasks during the maintenance window.
- Consider advising your clients or managing their expectations, as you judge necessary.
- Encourage completion of renewals (and other lifecycle actions) outside of the maintenance window.
As always, for real-time status of our services, visit Partner Status
If you have questions or concerns, please contact support or your account manager.
We appreciate your partnership.