Lehi or St. George, Utah
Please email a résumé to email@example.com.
One of the fastest-growing and most successful companies in Utah is looking for a Business Validation Specialist. DigiCert is one of the largest Certificate Authorities in the world. We issue digital certificates that are used to secure websites with SSL/TLS encryption. Our growing roster of over 80,000 customers includes world-famous brands like Amazon.com, Twitter, Yahoo!, AT&T, BMW, and Sony. In 2013 alone, we were awarded the Inc. 500|5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, UV50, and the Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility. We've also been named a finalist for SC Magazine’s Excellence Awards for Best Customer Service. It’s easy to see why we’re growing our team! Come be a part of an exceptional business with exceptional growth and opportunity!
- Report to Vice President of Support and Validation.
- Research customer organizations and verify organization contact details online.
- Answer pre-sales and customer inquiries via phone, email, and live chat.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You are comfortable working on a computer on a daily basis.
- You are extremely comfortable searching for information online.
- You are detail-oriented.
- You are self-motivated, manage your time well, and get things done.
- You don't need much handholding or supervision to be productive.
- You are a quick learner. We want someone to hit the ground running.
- You work well with others, regardless of their position of authority.
- You are outgoing yet highly analytical.
As one of the fastest growing companies in Utah, DigiCert provides a fun, casual, and flexible environment. We built our reputation on excellent customer support, and we know that the better we take care of you the better you will take care of our customers. Because of this we offer some amazing benefits, including a fully stocked break room and quarterly activities.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous medical, dental, life, vision, and disability benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible spending plan
- Educational assistance
- Fully stocked break room
- Quarterly activities