Please email a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DigiCert is seeking a skilled technical Proposal Writer that can assist in gathering company information and overall responses to RFI's and RFP's. This individual will work closely with all departments to gather material as needed.
- Report to Director of Sales.
- Write and/or edit copy for Requests for Proposal (RFPs) for the sales department.
- Own the RFP process from invitation to submission, working with members of cross-functional teams to complete each individual RFP.
- Manage, prioritize, and push tactical development items from the sales department.
- Work with product team to design solutions for sales tools.
- Maintain close internal working relationships with the marketing team, as well as sales, legal, development, and customer support departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of managing projects or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with software or internet-related technologies.
- Bachelor's in Communications, Computer Science, English, or other equivalent degree.
- Outstanding written communication skills.
- Ability to tailor written communication to various audiences, from highly-technical cryptography specialists in niche markets, to non-technical business executives.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task several projects in a fast-paced environment.
- A detail-oriented perfectionist, driven to deliver your best while meeting strict deadlines.
DigiCert is a leading provider of scalable security solutions for a connected world. The most innovative companies, including the Global 2000, choose DigiCert for its expertise in identity and encryption for web servers and Internet of Things devices. DigiCert supports SSL/TLS and other digital certificates for PKI deployments at any scale through its certificate lifecycle management platform, CertCentral®. The company has been recognized with dozens of awards for its enterprise-grade management platform, fast and knowledgeable customer support, and market-leading growth.
DigiCert also provides a fun, casual, and flexible environment that emphasizes employee success. For our efforts, we have been awarded the Utah Best of State, Utah 100, UV50, Utah's Best Places to Work, Best Companies to Work For, and the Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility. To help our employees thrive at work, we provide a fully stocked break room, generous benefits packages, competitive wages, and fun family activities outside the office. Each day, our employees are empowered to share their talents to help shape a better and more secure digital future for our world. If this appeals to you, come join an outstanding business with equally exceptional growth and opportunity!
Some DigiCert Benefits
- Generous medical, dental, life, vision, and disability benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible spending plan
- Educational assistance
- Gym membership
- Quarterly activities