Helpful Tips for Easy Certificate Management
Unless you work with certificates every day, managing them on Windows servers isn't easy. Root certificates, intermediate certificates, private keys...the list goes on.
Sometimes it can feel like you have to do brain surgery on your server to fix a certificate problem. But with this utility you can manage, troubleshoot, and fix the certificates on your server—all without opening command prompt to run special certutil commands or dig through the MMC Certificate Snap-in!
DigiCert Utility Help Articles
Managing SSL Certificates
Managing Code Signing
Troubleshooting & Support
Questions & Answers
- After you download the DigiCert Certificate Utility for Windows, right-click DigiCertUtil.exe and click Properties.
- In the DigiCertUtil.exe Properties window, on the Digital Signature tab, you should see a signature from DigiCert, Inc.
- Select DigiCert, Inc., and then click Details.
- In the Digital Signature Details window, click View Certificate.
- The Code Signing Certificate in the DigiCert Certificate Utility should be issued to DigiCert, Inc. and issued by DigiCert.
- DigiCert SSL Installation Diagnostics Tool - Connects to your server and tells you if your certificate is installed correctly.
- DigiCert Certificate Inspector – Discovers SSL Certificates in your network and helps you manage them.
- Exchange 2007 / Exchange 2010 CSR Wizard - Lets you create a New-ExchangeCertificate command without having to dig through a manual.
- DigiCert Internal Name Tool for Microsoft Exchange - Helps you reconfigure Exchange servers to eliminate internal names.
24/7 Award Winning Technical Support
Get The Support You Want, When You Need It
If you can't find what you're looking for online, we're also available by phone, email, and chat every hour of every day. Getting real customer support is one of the most crucial parts of our business, so we don't outsource or have phone queues.