PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR ACCESSING A DIGICERT WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL MADE ACCESSIBLE THROUGH A DIGICERT WEBSITE (COLLECTIVELY, "THE WEBSITES"). BY USING OR ACCESSING A DIGICERT WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE A DIGICERT WEBSITE. These terms apply only to the Website and are not the terms governing the purchase or use of DigiCert's products or services.
The Websites are maintained by DigiCert, Inc. in order to provide information related to DigiCert's products and services. DigiCert does not make any representations or warranties about the Websites and use of a Website is at your own risk. DigiCert may modify a Website or these terms without notice and in its sole discretion. All modifications are effective immediately after the change is made. Please review these terms each time you visit or access a Website to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
- Licenses. You are granted a limited and revocable license to access the Website in accordance with these terms. You may not use a Website in any jurisdiction where its contents or use is restricted or prohibited by law. You may not use the Website for any purpose other than learning about DigiCert, ordering its products and services, or maintaining your customer account.
- Proprietary Rights of DigiCert. The Websites consist of and contain proprietary rights owned by DigiCert and its licensors. Unless DigiCert gives you express written permission to the contrary, you may not copy or create derivative works of a Website for any reason, including utilizing framing technologies to enclose proprietary information. Any unauthorized use of DigiCert's intellectual property on a third party website or for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
- Proprietary Rights of Third Parties. DigiCert respects the intellectual property rights of others. Please contact email@example.com if you believe that a DigiCert Website contains material that infringes on the rights of a third party.
- Links. A Website may link to another website under the control of a third party. These links are provided for convenience only. DigiCert does not endorse, monitor, control or verify the contents of any third party website and is not liable for any content accessed through a link.
- No Warranties. THE WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED ON AS "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILBLE" BASIS. DIGICERT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS RELATED TO THE WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY ON THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION PRESENTED TRHOUGH A WEBSITE AND ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NOTHING ON A WEBSITE CONSTITUTES A WARRANTY ON DIGICERT'S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- Waiver of Liability. YOU WAIVE ALL LIABILITY OF DIGICERT RELATED TO THE WEBSITES, EVEN IF DIGICERT IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF LIABILITY. DigiCert is not responsible for any inaccurate content or information on a Website. DigiCert is also not responsible for problems or technical malfunctions of a Website or any equipment or software used to access a Website. DigiCert is not liable for any loss or damage related to the use of a DigiCert Website. The disclaimers and limitations on warranty herein apply to the maximum extent allowed by law.
- Indemnity. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD DIGICERT HARMLESS AGAINST ANY DAMAGES, FEES, AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES) RELATED TO A THIRD PARTY CLAIM WHERE SUCH CLAIM ARISES OUT OF YOUR USE OF A WEBSITE, INCLUDING YOUR USE OF A LINK ON A WEBSITE OR YOUR SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
- Governing Law. All Website-related disputes are governed by the laws of the state of Utah without regard to any conflict of law principles. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and exclusive venue in the state and federal courts in Utah County, Utah.
- Other. These terms contain the entire agreement between you and DigiCert with respect to your use of the Websites. Any term held invalid by a competent court of law does not affect the validity and enforceability of the other terms herein.
Last updated 8/30/2010
You can view the DigiCert Legal Repository by clicking here: DigiCert Legal Repository
To purchase a DigiCert SSL Certificate click below.