SSL Certificates from DigiCert provide the strongest 2048-bit and SHA-2 encryption available in a variety of options designed to meet your needs, whatever they may be. Whether you need WildCard SSL for multiple sub-domains, a Unified Communications Certificate designed for Microsoft Exchange Server (sometimes called a SAN Certificate due to its use of Subject Alternative Names), the stronger identity assurance and green address bar of Extended Validation (EV) SSL, or a standard single-name certificate—DigiCert has the solution for you. If you're not sure what you need, this certificate comparison page can help you decide.
You Trust DigiCert, Your Customers Trust You
The more your customers trust you, the more they buy from you. DigiCert provides the best identity assurance in the industry, so visitors to your website will know who they are doing business with. Smart companies all over the world use DigiCert's EV SSL certificate, secure site seal, and branding to help build trust.Free Trust Seal with Purchase
All DigiCert SSL/TLS Certificates Feature:
- SSL Support — Phone, email, live help, and chat support 24/7 included at no extra charge. Just call (800) 896-7973.
- 2048-Bit Certificates — The perfect balance between performance and strong security! (recommended by NIST)
- Supports both 256-bit & 128-bit https AES encryption.
- SHA-2 encryption available, meets the highest US government cryptographic standards for authentication.
- DigiCert Secure Trust Seal Included at no extra charge.
- Unlimited reissues with no charge.
- DigiCert web-PKI tools for easy certificate management.