2048-Bit SSL Certificates with Strong Encryption & AuthenticationDigiCert Customer Reviews: ★★★★★ 4.9 (1869)
SSL Certificates from DigiCert are designed to meet whatever needs you may have. Regardless of server type, number of servers, or number of domains you need secured, one of the ssl certificates listed below is right for you. If you're not sure what ssl certificate you need from the descriptions, please call or email us and let us help you decide. Of course, all of our SSL certificates come with many standard features.
- Wildcard SSL ("Wildcard Plus"): Secure all servers and subdomains on a given domain
- Single Certificate ("SSL Plus"): Secure a single server with a single name
- Unified Communications Certificate ("UC Certificate" or "SAN Certificate"): Secure up to 25 server names – perfect for Exchange Server
- Extended Validation Certificate ("EV Plus"): Activate the green bar in newer browsers
- DigiCert Extended Validation Multi-Domain Certificate ("EV MD Certificate"): Secure up to 25 server names with EV security.
DigiCert's Wildcard Plus SSL Certificate secures an entire domain -- a certificate for *.example.com will secure www.example.com, mail.example.com, and any other subdomain of example.com you can think of. We even use SANs to let your Wildcard Ssl certificate secure the base domain: example.com. And every DigiCert Wildcard SSL Certificate comes with an Unlimited Server License, so you only pay once, whether you have one server or one hundred. Learn more about DigiCert's Wildcard SSL Certificates.
Single-name SSL certificates from DigiCert have all the features you would expect (2048-bit strong encryption, browser trust) and a few things you might not get from other companies' basic certificates (30-day satisfaction guarantee, great customer support, unlimited free reissues, professional site seal). One thing that DigiCert was the first company to do -- and as far as we know, we're still the only one who does it -- is using Subject Alternative Names (SANs) to make your single ssl certificate for example.com also secure www.example.com (and vice versa). That's why we call it SSL Plus. Learn more about DigiCert's Single-Name Certificates.
Unified Communications Certificates (sometimes known as UC or SAN Certificates) use Subject Alternative Names to let you secure up to 25 server names with one certificate. These ssl certificates are perfect for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and Office Communications Server, and they've also proven useful for users of other platforms who need to secure multiple names across different domains. Plus every DigiCert UC Certificate comes with an Unlimited Server License! Learn more about DigiCert's UC Certificates for total network security.
The highest level of authentication makes Extended Validation SSL Certificates the ultimate in building trust through your website. DigiCert's EV Plus certificates use Subject Alternative Names to secure both www.example.com and example.com in one ssl certificate. That means your customers get the green bar in EV-enabled browsers with or without the "www." Learn more about DigiCert's EV Certificates.
Extended Validation Multi-Domain Certificates provide the flexibility of UC Certificates with Extended Validation security. This is an unbeatable value that provides green-bar assurance across all of your websites with a single easy-to-manage certificate. An unlimited server license comes standard. Learn more about DigiCert's EV Multi-Domain Certificates for comprehensive EV security.
Para esta información en español visite la página Certificados SSL.
All DigiCert SSL Certificates come with the following standard features:
- Unlimited Free Reissues
- 2048-bit SSL Secure Sockets Layer with TLS Encryption
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Solid vetting to ensure strong Authentication
- Secure Site Seal
- Phone, Email, and Chat Support
- Compatible with Apache, IIS, Tomcat, Exchange Server, and other servers
- Compatible with Linux, Windows, and other operating systems