SSL Certificate Checker
If you are having a problem with your SSL certificate installation, please enter the name of your server. Our installation diagnostics tool will help you locate the problem and verify your SSL Certificate installation.
Server Address: (Ex. www.digicert.com)
Helpful SSL Tools
- DigiCert® Certificate Inspector - Discover and analyze every certificate in your enterprise.
- DigiCert Certificate Utility for Windows – Simplifies SSL and code signing certificate management and use.
- Exchange 2007 / Exchange 2010 CSR Wizard - Exchange administrators love our Exchange CSR Wizards. They help you create a New-ExchangeCertificate command without having to dig through a manual.
- DigiCert Internal Name Tool for Microsoft Exchange - Helps you reconfigure Exchange servers to eliminate internal names.
Need More Help?
Check out the following pages with instructions for solving common certificate installation issues:
- Certificate name mismatch error
- Certificate not trusted error
- Windows intermediate certificate issues
- Exchange private key missing
- Secure and nonsecure items error
For more instructions, see the SSL Certificate support home.
Please feel free to contact our support team 24/7 at +1-801-701-9600 if you need additional help or have questions.