Cobalt RAQ & XTR SSL Certificate Installation
If you have not yet created a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) and ordered your certificate, see
SSL Certificates CSR Creation :: Cobalt Web Servers.
SSL Digital Certificate Installation on Cobalt
1) Installing your Primary Server Certificate (your_domain_name.crt):
- In the Server Management screen, click on the Green icon (RaQ4 is a Wrench icon and XTR is a Pencil icon) for the site you are securing.
- Choose SSL settings.
Copy your Primary Server Certificate (your_domain_name.crt) into
the form. Make sure you copy the entire contents. Example:
Select 'Use manually entered certificate' from the drop-down menu,
and click 'Save Changes'.
2) Installing the Intermediate Certficate (DigiCertCA.crt):
- With Apache you will install the Intermediate SSL Certificate (DigiCertCA.crt). Copy this file from your DigiCert account to your server.
Edit your httpd.conf file by adding the following line to the SSL
This should make your config file look something like this (directories may vary on your server):
3) Save your config file, and restart Apache.
Below we have provided guides for Cobalt RAQ 4, 550 and XTR if additional information is needed:
Cobalt RAQ 4
Cobalt RAQ 550
Cobalt RAQ XTR
Installing your SSL Certificates in Cobalt RAQ & XTR
How to install your SSL Certificate.