Remember how we successfully migrated our data center (DC) operations for the production environments of our GeoTrust, RapidSSL, Symantec, Thawte, Managed PKI for SSL, and Encryption Everywhere products over to our state-of-the-art DigiCert DC?
It’s time to move the test environment, too.
And next week, we’ll do just that: we’re migrating the Pilot Environment for partners, from Monday 22 April through Monday 29 April 2019.
Just like we did with production stuff, we’ll perform upgrades along the way.
What to Know
During the migration,
- The Pilot Environment will be unavailable. Please conclude your active and on-hold testing and usage before we begin the migration on Monday 22 April.
- We will transition the DC operations for the Pilot Environment over to our DigiCert DC.
- We will upgrade multiple elements of associated infrastructure and software, resulting in a more stable and robust Pilot Environment.
- We will maintain all Pilot Environment data which was backed up in a snapshot taken on Monday 1 April. All Pilot Environment data after that snapshot will be discarded. The 1 April backup will be restored when the maintenance concludes.
- Processing/checking of orders placed within our production environment will not be affected.
- Issued and active certificates and our trusted seals will function without disruption.
- Our seal services and revocation validation services (CRL and OCSP) will continue to operate normally.
- The IP address for the Pilot Environment will likely change. Please refer to our knowledgebase at https://knowledge.digicert.com for details.
As always, you can check the real-time status of our services at https://websitesecurity.status.digicert.com
If you have questions about this or wish to contact someone directly, please contact support or your account manager.