Trust Can’t Be Manufactured
For many years, the industrial sector used private networks to control crucial operations. But with the emergence of Industry 4.0, manufacturers increasingly want these systems moved online to reduce costs and increase flexibility. Installing malware on industrial robots used for automating operations is just one example of how industrial machines can be easily hacked and manipulated, putting factory floors and even people at risk.
360° Protection for Machines and Robotics
Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) provides mutual authentication, data encryption and system integrity for Industrial IoT, creating a foundation for systems, devices, applications and users to interact safely. No matter how you look at it, you’re covered.
- Certificates for devices validate identities to make sure only authorized users, messages, or other types of servers have access to the device.
- A certificate creates an encrypted link and allows information to be transmitted privately.
- Certificates make sure that any messages or data transferred to and from “things” are not altered.
Certificates for devices validate identities to make sure only authorized users, messages, or other types of servers have access to the device.
A certificate creates an encrypted link and allows information to be transmitted privately.
Certificates make sure that any messages or data transferred to and from “things” are not altered.
No Need for an
Streamline management for all your IoT certificates using the most scalable platform available.
Provision, issue, renew, and revoke certificates in
one place without additional hassle or manual error.
- Secure storage and management for certificate keys
- Custom certificate profiles
- Automated high-volume deployment
- Scanning and remediation suggestions for vulnerabilities
- Analytics and reports about your network
- Automated certificate issuance via REST API, Web Services
- Updates to cryptographic curves, algorithms, and hashes
Don't Expose the Code
DigiCert Secure App Service™ allows you to sign code using a secure cloud backed by
modern, hyper-converged infrastructure so your products aren’t not left vulnerable.
- Know your keys and reputation are safe
- Know who signed what
- Ensure that your keys are never shared
- Code-sign applications on more platforms, faster than ever
- Control who can code-sign applications
- Minimize impact if a certificate needs to be revoked
- Preserve the life and integrity of your applications
- Ensure everyone is signing using predetermined standards
- Avoid signing applications that may contain malware
Quality and Control? Yes and Yes.
Choose From Cloud, Internal PKI or Both
No matter what type of infrastructure setup you need, DigiCert offers flexible IoT solutions.
Add More Experts to Your Team
Our PKI architects can plug in at any stage of deployment – from proof-of-concept to implementation to securing millions of devices.
Deploy & Manage in One Place
Deploy thousands of certificates in minutes using our mass-issuance platform. Save time by automating management tasks using REST API, SCEP, or Web Services.
Streamline Device Identity Management
Consolidate, organize and manage identity relationships for people, devices and sensors using IoT certificates.
Ensure Data Reliability & System Integrity
Certificates can confirm original device configuration settings as well as sign messages going back and forth from devices, ensuring that messages have not been changed.
Trust Architecture That’s Better by Design
DigiCert is built on hyper-converged infrastructure with the highest level of availability, redundancy and security compliance.
Talk Shop with an Industrial IOT Expert
If you’d like more information about how to design and deploy security for your industrial operations, fill out the form below and one of our PKI architects will contact you shortly.