Software Quality Engineer
Please email a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Quality Engineer
Great testers and great companies deserve each other. You are an awesome tester. DigiCert is an amazing company - one of the fastest growing companies in Utah, with fantastic employees and job satisfaction that is through the roof. Shouldn't we be together?
- Execute and develop manual test cases.
- Enter and track defects.
- Respond promptly and professionally to defect reports.
- Analyze and troubleshoot defects and coordinate possible design solutions.
- Research customer issues and product initiatives and provide input on problems/issues.
- Develop product knowledge and an understanding of architecture and solutions.
- Analyze system specifications and translate requirements into specific tasks and needs.
- Estimate task lengths and testing activities and meet schedules.
- Be an advocate of quality, security, and DigiCert.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Interest in testing and shipping high-quality products.
- Strong ability to multi-task and tackle any job that comes up.
- Capability to evaluate the quality of an individual product component.
- Bachelor's degree in CS, IS, EE, or equivalent years of experience.
- Preferred: Jira and Zephyr for Jira experience
- Preferred: SQL experience.
- Preferred: Understanding of web services, particularly REST.
- Plus: Knowledge of SSL and PKI.
- Plus: Experience with Git
DigiCert is one of the fastest-growing and most successful companies in Utah and one of the largest Certificate Authorities in the world. We issue digital certificates that are used to secure websites with SSL/TLS encryption. Our growing roster of over 115,000 customers includes world-famous brands like Amazon.com, Twitter, Yahoo!, AT&T, BMW, and Sony. In 2014 alone, we were awarded the Inc. 500|5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Red Herring Top 100 North America. We've also been awarded the Utah Best of State, Utah 100, UV50, Utah's Best Places to Work, Best Companies to Work For, and the Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility. It's easy to see why we're growing our team! Come be a part of an exceptional business with exceptional growth and opportunity!
DigiCert provides a fun, casual, and flexible environment. We built our reputation on excellent customer support, and we know that the better we take care of you the better you will take care of our customers. Because of this we offer some amazing benefits, including a fully stocked break room and a yearly company trip.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous medical, dental, life, vision, and disability benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible spending plan
- Educational assistance
- Fully stocked break room
- Company trip
- Quarterly activities