I hope you caught my January, February and March blog posts regarding the upcoming system maintenance, beginning on 6 April 2019 at 3:30 PM / 15.30h UTC and planned to end 12 hours later.
The upcoming system maintenance will result in a planned, controlled downtime of all certificate ordering, order checking and fulfillment services from 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM Pacific Time.
For operational planning within the geographies you serve, the associated downtime of our ordering, order checking, and fulfillment services is planned for:
- Pacific Daylight Time on 6 April 2019 from 8:30 AM until 8:30 PM
- Mountain Daylight Time on 6 April 2019 from 9:30 AM until 9:30 PM
- Central Daylight Time on 6 April 2019 from 10:30 AM until 10:30 PM
- Eastern Daylight Time on 6 April 2019 from 11:30 AM until 11:30 PM
- Coordinated Universal Time from 6 April 2019 at 3:30 PM until 7 April 2019 at 3:30 AM
- British Summer Time from 6 April 2019 at 4:30 PM until 7 April 2019 at 4:30 AM
- Central African Time from 6 April 2019 at 5:30 PM until 7 April 2019 at 5:30 AM
- Central European Summer Time from 6 April 2019 at 5:30 PM until 7 April 2019 at 5:30 AM
- India Standard Time from 6 April 2019 at 9:00 PM until 7 April 2019 at 9:00 AM
- China Standard Time from 6 April 2019 at 11:30 PM until 7 April 2019 at 11:30 AM
- Japan Standard Time on 7 April 2019 from 12:30 AM until 12:30 PM
- Australia on 7 April 2019 from 2:30 AM Australian Eastern Time until 1:30 PM Australian Eastern Daylight Time
What to Know
To prepare your business for readiness,
- Please plan to be unable to submit orders, accept orders, check order status or issue/fulfill orders.
- We will transition data center (DC) operations for our GeoTrust, RapidSSL, Symantec, Thawte, Managed PKI for SSL, and Encryption Everywhere product lines over to our DigiCert DC.
- We will upgrade software at multiple points in our infrastructure, resulting in improved performance and compliance but diminished operational risk.
- You will have no access to certificate ordering, order checking, and fulfillment services, nor will your customers and/or subresellers (as applicable).
- Our APIs will return HTTP 404 return codes.
- Routine order processing for GeoTrust, RapidSSL, Symantec and Thawte branded certificates will be paused. Once the maintenance concludes, we will resume orderly processing of those orders, prioritizing orders submitted before the maintenance begins.
- IP addresses for our services will be updated. Please refer to https://knowledge.digicert.com/alerts/ip-address-changes-by-system-maintenance-coming-in-april-2019.html for details.
- Our seal services and revocation validation services (CRL and OCSP) will continue to operate normally.
- Current/existing certificates and our trusted seals will function without disruption.
- We will have processes in place during the downtime to handle emergency revocations.
Your planning and preparation will minimize impact to your revenue generation and support operations.
Throughout all communications regarding this matter, we have maintained this knowledgebase article as the most up-to-date source of truth and details. We urge you to bookmark it and check back often:
As always, you can check the real-time status of our services at
If you have questions about this or wish to contact someone directly, please contact support or your account manager.